Video ProductionAmerican View Productions
FilmMaker for Major Horror FilmJumond International, Inc.
Documentary Film - ARCHIVAL RESEARCH INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - DIGITAL ART/MOTION GRAPHICS INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - EDITING INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Awesome Videography Intern Needed to create a reelNgozika Okeke
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Seventh Shooter Production, LLC
Video Production Internship in Charleston, South CarolinaBookmark This
Posted: April 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGatherYoga.com is a digital start-up company seeking a knowledgeable intern in the Phoenix metropolitan area to help us film, edit and publish high-quality, engaging video content for our rapidly growing website. Expect to gain valuable experience as you work directly with our small team throughout the video production process: from film production to publishing & marketing. If you are self-motivated, have an eye for detail and enjoy having fun at work, then you'll fit right in!
This will be a paid internship, with direct responsibility of video production process as well as exposure to other areas of the start up. Over time, this has the potential to develop into a full-time position.
• Scheduling video shoots and locations with clients
• Filming various video projects with a select group in the Phoenix area
• Completing video projects post production and uploading to site
• Monitoring quality and giving feedback as needed
• Assisting with design of marketing materials for videos
• Assisting with Social Media marketing campaign strategy and execution
• Assisting with launch of new videos
5-10 hours per week to start, and grow as our business grows. We can be flexible with the specific days/times. GatherYoga is currently based in Charleston, SC and Geneva, Switzerland. This internship will require working directly with a small group of yoga teachers in the Phoenix area, Gather team meetings will generally be remote, with meetings over Skype. Hours are flexible based on availability and clients needs.
Requirements• Has own equipment for filming and willing to work with clients directly
• Highly proficient with iMove, or other movie editing software
• Knowledge of DropBox, WordPress, YouTube, VIMEO, and Pages or other illustration software
• Videography skills a plus
• High level of creativity
• Super thorough with an eye for excellence
• Ability to prioritize
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of online marketing and social media trends
• Degree or currently majoring in film, communications, marketing or related field
• Willingness to help out wherever needed
• Entrepreneurial/Independent spirit
An interest in yoga is a HUGE plus, but not necessary
SkillsRequired - Film, Film Editing, Film Cameras, Film Distribution, Film Analysis
Preferred - Marketing, Design