Film/Media Intern - AdministrationA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - MarketingA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - Video EditingA New Take Studios
Spring Intern - CastingBarbara McNamara Casting
Documentary Film - EDITING INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - DIGITAL ART/MOTION GRAPHICS INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - ARCHIVAL RESEARCH INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Marketing Video Production InternshipMidwest Trade Tool
Video Production - Promotional Media - Media Branding/AdvertisementBookmark This
D1 Records, LLC
Posted: July 15 2015
Company Location: Van Nuys, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionD1 Records, LLC is a growing artist development business that officially started up in 2015. Based on our clients, we provide: vocal coaches, publicists, red carpet events, photographers, music video, stage training, booking studios, producers, Social Media services, branding, & other services.
Responsibilities1. Video production/editing for our clients.
2. Able to work the rest of the team on Storyboard. The storyboard requires a team effort. Clients do have some ideas that we have to work with & build off of.
3. Marketing & Branding the client's image.
4. I not local to LA, California: we will send you footage & material from photographers, videographers, & clients.
**Unpaid intern, but may lead to bonuses for good work.
This may lead to:
+ If local to LA, California: we may need you to film sometime (after a couple trials, if all goes well, there will be bonuses).
+ May possibly lead to managing Online Video Streaming platforms (YouTube, etc.) for one of our client's. (bonuses for good work will apply)
Requirements1. Experience in Video editing software.
2. Proficient in Online Video Streaming platforms. (YouTube, etc.)
3. Creativity in creating & designing promotional videos.
4. Comprehension of image & branding.
5. Ability to work from home on your own computer.
6. Preferred some Spanish & English.
7. Extremely creative & thinks outside the box.
SkillsRequired - Video Editing
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Video Advertising, Music Video Production