FIlm Programming AssistantInternational Children's Media Center
FILM CREW NEEDEDfandf.entertament2
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER NEEDEDRobertentertament.inc
Media Production InternTouchDolls
Motion Graphics Video Production Intern Wanted! Intern with a Great Company! Build your portfolio!Concept Stock Media
Film Development InternElevated Films
Video Editor InternshipWatertown Films
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Open to all majorsPES
Video Production/Sales internsBookmark This
Posted: August 26 2016
Company Location: Rahway, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionC4 Productions generate original, innovative and high-end advertising, multimedia and artistic material that effectively communicates, and promotes brands, organizations, and services, as well as artists and entertainers in a global market. We do this through our four pillars of services: Music and Video Production, Marketing & Advertising, and Artistic Development.
We are always looking for gifted and original people to assist in translating imagination to reality.
If your're clever, motivated and want something more than a job, then have a look at the position below.
Responsibilitiesesponsibilities of Video Production/Sales Interns vary according to date/clients’ needs. Key tasks and responsibilities would include:
· assisting the C4 team with shooting promotional videos
· editing videos and media collateral
· assisting the C4 team with shooting photography for creative materials
· helping out with scheduled film shoots in the studio
· assisting the C4 team with day-to-day film and digital marketing responsibilities
· researching potential clients
· reaching out to C4 production media contacts and sending press releases
· assisting with business development as needed (attending networking functions, contacting C4 clients, etc).
C4 interns could be eligible to receive course credit through a university program & bonus according to the hands on project they work with .
Weekly Hours: Candidate must be available to work a range of 10-20 hours per week. Internship hours will be coordinated to fit the student’s class schedule and meet course credit requirements, if applicable.
To apply, please email a résumé and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Passion and experience in film & media studies, broadcast electronic media, photography or visual communications
· strong video-editing skills (sound design and animation experience a plus)
· ability to manage a project from start to finish and meet deadlines
· proficiency in Adobe Premiere
· ability to effectively communicate both visually and verbally
· desire to work in a creative, collaborative environment
Sales and marketing experience are encouraged
· ability to multi-task while being thorough, accurate and detail oriented
· excellent organizational and time-management skills