Video Editor Intern For New Online Series (NYC & Virtual)Producers vs Show
Starting now: Ride bikes, shoot video, learn tons.Bikes and Life
Resolve Media Group - Production Office InternResolve Media Group
Video Editing InternshipNew Sky Pictures
Producing InternshipNew Sky Pictures
Cinematography InternshipNew Sky Pictures
Media Intern (Film/Video)Jamaica Land We Love
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Videographer / EditorBookmark This
343 Medford Street / Suite 4A
Posted: August 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Above Summit and Lovely Valentine, located in Somerville, are essentially one studio focused on two very different areas of film and photography. Lovely Valentine specializes in weddings and event coverage while Above Summit is more film and production focused.
We are seeking a "Videographer / Editor " with a desire to be a part of our team in the long-term. Our studio is easy going and flexible on scheduling as long as we keep up with the growing pace of work, be it weddings or corporate / commercial work.
Our third business face is Somerville Studios, which has a growing list of members consisting of photographers and filmmakers that rent out our full cyclorama studio which is also at the disposal of our staff to experiment and hone their skills!
RequirementsWorking alongside photographers & filmmakers, this position will be responsible for the following:
- Editing in Adobe Premiere / After Effects
- Assisting on shoots before taking on projects more independently
- Assist in expanding our studios offerings to other areas of production
- Meeting with prospective clients as your role matures at the studio
-Minimum 3 years professional videography experience
- Adobe Premiere / After Effects a MUST
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop / Lightroom a huge plus
- Photography experience a plus as we often do "switch" at weddings
- Self motivated, proactive and ability to work independently
- Contribute to the collaborative atmosphere and dedicated team spirit
- Creative thinker with innovative ideas and desire to stay at the forefront of trends while maintaining a consistent studio style.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, quick changing studio environment
- Excellent, efficient communication skills (verbal and written)
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to efficiently manage resources, files, contacts, scheduling, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
Only candidates that provide work samples that showcase their skills in videography and the software programs above will be considered.
Please submit portfolio, link to your website, and resume!
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
Somerville / Cambridge
SkillsRequired - Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Videography
Preferred - Wedding Videos, Corporate Videos, Aerial Photography