Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cieri Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cabana One Media
Winter / Spring - Video / Film Intern at ToymailToymail
Resolve Media Group - Graphic Design InternResolve Media Group
Video editorYSM Enterprises
(Spring 2017)-Music-Video/Film Production Internship-Miami, FL(COLLEGE CREDIT MANDATORY)Ministry Recording Group of VA
Production/Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Videographer / Film Editor InternshipABW Project, LLC
Get it Going
4 woodridge ln
North Hampton, NH
Posted: April 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Get it Going
We inspire and encourage others to be their greatest self.
We are optimistic and fun folks looking to change the world one T-shirt at a time.
Our brand is Get it Going and we are looking to motivate others to live with more respect, kindness, confidence, love, and courage. We have t-shirts, patches, stickers and stories to share in order to spread our brand.
We are looking for someone who can capture the essence of Get it Going thru videoing various projects, stories, and candid moments that will be both arranged with specific goals and spontaneous with unknown outcomes. This intern needs to be motivated, inspired, flexible, and creative.
Responsibilities-provide own material for filming
-edit and create fun and professional looking video
-promote and share on social media and other outlets to increase brand awareness
-Able to get to onsite locations provided ample warning from supervisor
- Able to create professional looking video for social media, website, and marketing purposes
- Possesses skills in presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment