Production/Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Videographer / Film Editor InternshipABW Project, LLC
Production Internship for Music ComposerHollywood Casting and Film
Production Internship for Grip/GafferHollywood Casting and Film
Production Internship for Boom Operator/Sound DesignerHollywood Casting and Film
Video Production (Urgent Need)Resources and Outreach for Liberia (ROL)
PAID Production Department InternshipCrews Control
700 West River Drive
Posted: September 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDuties can include videography, writing, script-writing, and blogging.
● Lead Videographer
● Director of Development
● Public Relations Specialist
● President of Company
Responsibilities● Assist editors and photographers in various film and photo projects and submit video to assigned editor.
● Write scripts for various video/broadcasting projects
● Write one entry for a company blog each week and submit your work for editing and posting.
● Write articles for QC Family Focus magazine.
● Help update Mickle Communications social media. Make sure there is at least one post per day. More are welcome. Posts should be dynamic and pertaining to the company’s current projects and overall focus. Multimedia posts tend to generate better results. Posting time and numbers may vary from time to time, but try to maintain consistency.
Responsibilities are subject to change or can be added. Communication is key to the individual and their overall success.