Film/Media Intern - AdministrationA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - MarketingA New Take Studios
Film/Media Intern - Video EditingA New Take Studios
Documentary Film - EDITING INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - DIGITAL ART/MOTION GRAPHICS INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Documentary Film - ARCHIVAL RESEARCH INTERN/VOLUNTEERCinemalad Productions
Marketing Video Production InternshipMidwest Trade Tool
Film/ TV Creative Development FellowshipDreaming Snail Productions
700 West River Drive
Posted: September 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDuties can include videography, writing, script-writing, and blogging.
● Lead Videographer
● Director of Development
● Public Relations Specialist
● President of Company
Responsibilities● Assist editors and photographers in various film and photo projects and submit video to assigned editor.
● Write scripts for various video/broadcasting projects
● Write one entry for a company blog each week and submit your work for editing and posting.
● Write articles for QC Family Focus magazine.
● Help update Mickle Communications social media. Make sure there is at least one post per day. More are welcome. Posts should be dynamic and pertaining to the company’s current projects and overall focus. Multimedia posts tend to generate better results. Posting time and numbers may vary from time to time, but try to maintain consistency.
Responsibilities are subject to change or can be added. Communication is key to the individual and their overall success.