cinematographerBelly Food Style
Promotional Video Editing for new product launchesDaskal Media Group, LLC
Documentary Film Research and Post Production Intern for HQ CreativeHQ Creative
Video Production/Video Editing InternEmporia Entertainment
Film Editor/ Green Screen EditingBarrie Patch Productions
Assistant Video EditorKey Moment Films
Production InternshipViewpoint Creative
Post-Production InternshipViewpoint Creative
Videography/Film Intern for Ad AgencyBookmark This
EIC Agency, LLC
Posted: April 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re an ad agency that is looking for a videography intern that would like to hone their skills while assisting in video department tasks.
Eligible for course credit, this is an unpaid internship at one of the best small agencies in Manhattan. It’s a chance to sharpen your shooting & editing skills, visual intuition and quickly finish professional-looking projects while working in a very cool and hip atmosphere. If you’re looking for 9-5 hours, this is NOT for you.
To understand our work quality, go here: http://www.eicvideo.net
What we’re looking for in candidates:
• An independent thinker and hard worker
• 2 years minimum experience with Premiere (we test this skill)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience with file management
• Good verbal English communication skills
• A driven go-getter
• Open-minded and comfortable with edgy topics
• Willingness to constantly learn new video techniques
• Strong backbone and know how to take criticism well
• Must have own camera and know how to use our gear (Canon digital SLR’s)
ResponsibilitiesThe tasks range from shooting stock video to initiating and following through with film projects, from preproduction to postproduction.
YOU MUST RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT IN ORDER TO INTERN WITH US!