Research and/or Film ProductionAelites
Record Label Videographer InternshipMaek
Video Production InternshipHype Media Group
Educational Production & Development InternshipMarty Katz Productions
Film-Video Production Internship(Spring/Summer 17')-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio
Casting Assistant Internship at a Hollywood Casting StudioHollywood Casting and Film
Filming & EditingThe Indie Creative Network
Video Production InternPassport Productions
Virtual Editing Intern for Spring 2017/Summer 2017Bookmark This
Ado Ato Pictures
Posted: August 15 2016
Company Location: North Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdo Ato Pictures is a young global company producing innovative, sophisticated, and high-quality films, television, music videos, and commercials internationally. Using new media and original techniques, we create and produce content that pushes the boundaries of traditional storytelling, geared to audiences craving fresh material.
We are currently seeking a Virtual Editing Intern to work remotely with our team for the Fall 2016 semester.
The internship offers an opportunity to gain critical insight behind the scenes in the world of media production, as well as the chance to work in a multicultural environment. In addition to the U.S., Ado Ato has projects in development in Asia, Latin America and Europe. As a result, our interns will have the opportunity to learn about the film industry in these respective territories.
Responsibilities• Assist with the development and production of media content for various projects.
• Gain insight into the behind the scenes world of media production
• Work with various writers, animators, and media-associated creative talent.
• Assist the media production team with creative development by editing video content.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements• Current student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program related to film
• Must have experience working on a film, TV, or video crew
• Must have a basic understanding of the film production process
• Must be proficient with Mac computers and software
• Must have some basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere, PhotoShop and/or AVID
• Must be efficient with Microsoft Office programs, including, but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Some experience with media development, design and production of multiple media formats, including but not limited to all standard film and video formats, in addition to large-screen projection, multiple projection and, High Definition
• Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities, and organization
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Superior written & verbal communication skills
• Ready to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously and with teams, as well as remotely
• English required; Bahasa Indonesia, Spanish, and/or Dutch a plus