Analyst InternBookmark This
Constellation M&A Services LLC
305 Madison Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionConstellation M&A Services, LLC is an mergers and acquisition advisory firm focused on senior level attention, long-term relationships and superior, unbiased advice. We focus on providing merger and acquisition, transaction opinion services across all industry and service segments. Constellation is a marquee group of financial services experts with substantial Big Four experience in advisory, M&A due diligence, valuation, risk management and internal controls. Our goal is to provide our clients with the special attention they need, and a more efficient, cost effective solution. We provide a customized, effective approach to our clients and deliver the independent and objective analysis they need to appropriately evaluate the opportunity at hand.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Interns to join our M&A team. We are seeking an individual who can learn quickly, and has the desire for a career in the financial services industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a student looking to gain a breadth of M&A experience in a middle market environment
That's where YOU come in - provided you're incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter - where you can make a real impact.
Interns will act as analysts, working as a part of our M&A team on a variety of engagements. Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit.
• Working directly with client senior management teams, board members and stakeholders throughout all phases of transaction advisory and execution, in both healthy and distressed situations
• Assist with preparing financial models and analytical support for merger & acquisitions, and transaction opinion
• Assist with drafting situation analyses, pitch materials, information memoranda, investor presentations, new business presentations and term sheets
• Performing company, industry, market and competitor research and due diligence
• Contributing to the development and communication of proposals and advice to current and prospective clients
• Ensuring quality of client deliverables by having strong attention to detail
Requirements• Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics from an accredited university or college with an expected graduation date between December 2014 and August 2015
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 OR if your school does not use GPA, you must be in the top 20% of your class.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
• A critical thinker who can quickly evaluate and analyze companies and financial information
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively with senior professionals in an engagement team
• Ability to master new tasks quickly
• Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results