Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Trinity Management Partners LLC
90 SW 8th St. Suite #271
DescriptionTrinity Commercial Services, Inc. ("Trinity") provides direct funding, debt consulting, and other financial services for domestic and international middle-market companies covering a variety of SBA, Eximbank, and traditional commercial banking and alternative lending solutions.
Having both a direct lending and consulting platform provides Trinity with advantages over the competition as we have the flexibility of either underwriting the transaction directly, or placing it with one of the many traditional banks or alternative finance companies that Trinity works with. Bottom line is that we have a much better chance of "getting your deal done" than most of the competition.
Trinity specializes in alternative working capital financing for business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or business-to-government, applications. Trinity can support transactions from as little as $10,000 to over $30,000,000.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education