Learn Chinese and boost your resume as Intern in ChinaStar Exchange
Finance Marketing & PR InternshipBeamonte Investments
Research InternCapital Research Advisors, LLC
Program Analyst InternDavid A Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
Financial Services ProfessionalNew York Life & NYLIFE Securities LLC
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
legend securities, inc.
New York, NY
DescriptionBroker/Dealer located in Financial District of Manhattan seeking telemarketers to train under management team on providing small to mid-sized businesses with funds quickly and without extensive paperwork. Objective is to quickly increase responsibilities from identifying businesses in need of funding to obtaining required documents and finally working with management in the actual funding of the request.
Responsibilities- Telemarket to small and mid-sized businesses.
- Develop own style in communicating product offering.
- Identify business opportunities and follow up with necessary documentation
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone and email.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills