Feeding Children Everywhere Finance Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
Wanted Fund Arranging agent for IVT FilmsC&MA Contentlab
Financial Representative Internship - NOW HIRING SUMMER 2014Northwestern Mutual Financial Network - The Striano Financial Group
Energy Technology Venture Capital Research InternNEXT Ventures
Internship at Prestigious International Financial Consulting Company (China Focused)Z-BEN Advisors
College Financial Representative InternshipBookmark This
50 Main Street Suite 1520
White Plains, NY
DescriptionCan you envision a life of real world compensation, freedom and calling your own shots? The Northwestern Mutual Internship is a valuable opportunity for students to combine classroom learning with a real-life look into what they could truly make of themselves. Northwestern Mutual is built on more than 155 years of experience and unmatched levels of client service and satisfaction with over $180 billion in assets and $26 billion in revenues. It is ranked 114 on the 2013 Fortune 500. We have offices in White Plains, New York City, Newburgh and Poughkeepsie.
Accolades, Ratings and Assessments
• Northwestern Mutual’s Internship program was named “America’s Top Ten Internship” by Vault and “Best Place to Start” an internship as a financial representative in the insurance industry, according to Bloomberg Business Week magazine.
• Northwestern Mutual is annually honored as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” in the life insurance industry according to FORTUNE Magazine’s annual survey. Since 1983, FORTUNE magazine has surveyed industry executives and analysts 38 times to identify the companies that are among the “Most Admired” in their industry, 38 times, Northwestern Mutual has earned that distinction.
• Northwestern Mutual is annually ranked as one of the “50 Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling Power Magazine and recognizes as the best company to sell for in the financial services industry.
• Business Week recently recognized Northwestern Mutual as one of the “Best Places to Launch a Career”.
• Northwestern Mutual named Top 25 “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.com; ranked top in the insurance industry and 11th best place to work in America overall.
• Ranking organizations that excel at training and leadership development, Training magazine ranked Northwestern Mutual among its “Training Top 125”.
• Ranked among the Top 10 independent broker-dealers as measured by total revenues by the leading investment industry publications: Investment News; Financial Advisor magazine; Financial Planning magazine; Investment Advisor magazine.
Interns with the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network have the same opportunities to build their careers as full-time representatives. Your Network Office provides training, tools and resources to help you discover and build your markets and to develop a successful practice as a Network Representative intern. Supported by our specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities, interns have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients and build a successful business.
Like network representatives, interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions in order to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success. Network Representative Interns are in business for themselves – but they're not alone.
• Full-time student at a four year institution
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Have a history of personal success
• Must either be a US citizen or have continued US residency for three consecutive years and hold a Green Card or Visa.
Email your resume to email@example.com or call at (914) 367-0929. For more information, visit our Web site at http://seeryfinancialgroup.nmfn.com/