Diesel USA Finance – Accounting Internship Fall 2014Bookmark This
220 W 19th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionCompany: Diesel USA
Address: 220 W 19th St.New York, NY
Position: Part-Time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Company Description: Diesel, USA Incorporated is an international cutting edge fashion company, known for its denim and quirky advertising. Based out of Breganze, Italy, Diesel is a lifestyle brand with attitude. Diesel's unconventional management style emphasizes enthusiasm, energy and fun.
Job Description: As an intern you will assist the Finance Department as needed. Below is list of job responsibilities of the Finance Accounts Payable Intern. Additional administrative duties and various special projects may also be assigned.
• Assist with retail bank reconciliations.
• Use SAP accounting software to clear sales, credit cards and cash collections.
• Categorize and label any discrepancies that arise from bank reconciliations.
• Communicate with stores and IT department to solve any discrepancies that arise from bank reconciliations.
• Train on SAP and Retail Pro.
• Assist on monthly closing.
• Work on special projects as assign by the accounting manager.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Lotus Notes experience a plus
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please confirm if you can receive college credit and work at least 16 hours a week.