Marketing InternshipPhantumhive Financial Group Inc.
Investment Banking Research & Marketing ConsultantS&C Capital Management
Unpaid Internship - Accounting & FinanceSkills for Chicagoland's Future
College Financial Representative - PAID InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Finance / Engineering InternshipBookmark This
3852 N Southport Ave
DescriptionOur firm is small and works primarily virtual in the US charged with being an leading originator / developer for a global institutional investment bank. Our primary role is identifying vertical markets to develop a standardized model for deploying energy efficiency investment capital. We are looking for nothing but the best, most creative finance, business, engineering interns to apply. If you are are self motivated, creative, think outside the box and enjoy working with a team but can function on your own then we want to hear from you. The internship will be based in Chicago working aside our managing partner on rolling out a national program. We will expect you to take direction, provide self governance, meet set deadlines and perform 10 fold above what you think is acceptable today. You will get exposure on deal origination, financial modeling, investment packaging, contract negotiations, and credit underwriting. We'll look for you to bring ideas, models, procedures to the table for consideration.
ResponsibilitiesThese details will be discuss with the selected candidate to ensure both parties receive a successful outcome of the initial engagement.
RequirementsWe expect this candidate to know how to do the following:
- detailed financial modeling in excel (develop financials, regression models, performance sensitivity analysis, and understand the basis for credit underwriting)
- we prefer to have a candiate pursuing a masters degree but will consider an exceptional undergraduate
- we expect that you will work at minimum 25 hours per week
- the candidate needs to know how and when to ask questions or clarify an directive
- you will work virtually but will be required to attend at least 1 face to face meeting per week with the managing director