Finance Intern - Hedge Funds, Private Equity (Fall 2014)Bookmark This
DescriptionWe are a leading information provider of investor information to our hedge fund and private equity clients and are seeking interns to assist us with day to day activities. This position will provide you with experience about the hedge fund and private equity business by working with and helping to update our data for our clients.
This is our 5th year running an intern program. Our previous interns have landed jobs at some of the top tier hedge funds, private equity funds, top tier finance firms and investment banks, and other top flight investment companies. We enjoy having our interns work hard for us, developing a relationship & then offering up strong references and industry contacts to assist in their job hunt.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Helping us to edit our product and information flow on our investors
- Assist in identifying potential investors for our platform via; web research, & possible phone & email work
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with our data and potential investors
- Proficiency in Excel, and have the ability to write in a professional manner
- Can work on your own and have high attention to detail