Finance InternshipBookmark This
7100 N. Ridgeway Ave.
DescriptionCarlease.com is a Chicago-based start-up in the car leasing business. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with great pricing on new leased vehicles, as well as unmatched customer service. While a start-up, Carlease.com has a well established client list and a solid revenue base, as it recently acquired the assets of a car leasing company that has long served the Chicago-land area.
Carlease.com believes the typical car leasing process is broken, as the dealership model carries with it bloated costs, constrained selection (usually tied to a single vehicle manufacturer), and a buying process that is both time consuming and dreaded by the average consumer. At Carlease, we make the leasing process painless, by allowing our clients to price-out several lease options across multiple manufacturers in a single email or phone call (think TrueCar--a company about to go public for over $1B, but with people on the other end of the line). In addition, because of Carlease.com's significant purchasing power (and limited infrastructure/inventory), we almost always beat dealer pricing.
In addition to superior pricing, Carlease.com prides itself on providing its clients with "white glove" service. All cars leased throughCarlease.com are delivered straight to our clients' doorsteps along with a specially trained technician that is tasked with walking the consumer through all of the ins-and-outs of his/her new leased vehicle. Additionally, Carlease.com provides its customers with free loaner vehicles, free service pick-up and delivery, and complimentary car washes--all designed so that our clients never have to set foot in a dealership again!
Carlease.com believes its business can grow substantially--first regionally, and then nationally--particularly with the aid of the internet and technology. We are looking for one to two summer interns willing to step into a dynamic, fast paced, environment and begin implementing the technology and processes needed to grow the company.
We welcome dynamic, smart, and motivated people to join our 2014 Summer Internship Program.
• Daily interaction with Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing teams
• Collaborate with Web Design and Marketing Interns on overall business strategy
• Help execute reports that summarize the company's current and forecasted business activities and financial position including income statements, balance sheets, CAPEX spending and asset depreciation
• Help maintain appropriate financial procedures/controls throughout the company in accordance with generally accepted accounting practices.
• Access to high level financial instruments for business forecasting