Business Analyst InternNorth HL
Financial Representative InternNorthwestern Mutual
Northwestern Mutual InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Quantitative Finance Internship Opportunity at Growing Fintech Start-UpForwardlane
Funding Team InternLeaseQ, Inc.
Executive AdministratorI.N.F. Solutions LLC
Forex Trading AnalysisForex Trading Academy, LLC
Financial Advisor Assistant (Full-time & Fall Internship)Bookmark This
New York Life
8075 Leesburg Pike Suite 200
Posted: June 05 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a licensed College Agent, you will have the ability to make a lasting impact on your client's lives by helping them set and reach their important financial goals. Most important, you will provide ongoing service and support to these policyholders. As your client's needs and goals change, you'll help them adjust their financial goals to meet these changing needs. The rewards are more fulfilling than you could imagine – it's more than an experience and a paycheck.
Responsibilities• Scheduling appointments and meeting with potential clients
• Analyzing the information you gather
• Making product recommendations/sales to help them meet their insurance and financial goals
Requirements• Juniors, Seniors and Graduate Students
• GPA of 2.0 of higher
• Interested in being an entrepreneur
• Involved on campus in student organizations, athletics or involved in their communities
• Time: 10 to 20 hours per week, schedule permitting
• Positive Attitude: A willingness to learn and a desire to excel
• Integrity: Respect a tradition that has existed since 1845
• Reliability: Attend all scheduled meeting and training sessions