Investment Banking AnalystVartheta Advisory Group
Financial research and general assistance to our Trading and Research departmentGrid Market Research Inc
Equity Research Analyst internConfidential
Social Media & Community Management InternFirst Financial Commercial
Post-Graduate Financial RepresentativeNorthwestern Mutual-Park Ave
Financial Advisor InternLPL Financial
Fall 2016 Financial Representative InternNorthwestern Mutual
Financial AssociateBookmark This
Locations, Etc. Inc.
34-36 Union St
Posted: August 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocations, Etc. Inc. is a business development company designed to assist other companies with Branding, Advertising, Marketing, PR, and Special Events to Product Development, Manufacturing and Sales.
Locations, Etc. Inc. has been working with students from NYU, Parsons, Pratt, Pace, Hunter, Monroe, and FIT for both credit and work experience opportunities.
Our Internships and Work Experience Programs are custom tailored for each person and we offer an interdisciplinary approach to get students more valuable real-world experience in a shorter time-frame.
We provide flexible scheduling including the opportunity to work weekends/evening from school or home. Every Intern has a Supervisor/Mentor to ensure maximum development.
Currently we have numerous Work Experience opportunities available in the following industries:
Board Games & Apps
Travel & Tourism
Internships can be for Credit or Work Experience in the following areas:
App Development / Programming
Event Coordination/NPO Fundraising
Web Site Development
Please visit our website www.LocationsEtc.com for additional information on our programs.
ResponsibilitiesLearning Objectives or Other Goals: The specific goals toward which the Associate's efforts are directed are as follows:
1. Learn how you can build your own business, be your own boss, and realize your own dreams while mentoring others in business to help them achieve success.
2. Learn to assess people’s financial needs and goals relating to retirement, educational funding and estate and wealth preservation, and provide the best solutions to achieve those objectives.
3. Study and pass two examinations required for State Licensing.
4. Start earning a 4-figure monthly income after the second month of successfully working the Program, and over $4,500 by Program end.
5. Be on track to earn over $100,000 after the first year of being licensed and appointed.
Associate Activities: The specific activities of the Associate at the company, and the means by which the Associate’s goals/objectives will be met, are below noted (as per the Program Syllabus):
1. Read the Program Materials as described in Program Syllabus
2. Pass two required Exams for State Licensing
3. Attend & Complete “Fast Start” Training
4. Attend one to three Training Sessions Weekly
5. Complete 3-3-30 in 30 Days
6. Compete 10-10-90 in 90 Days
7. Assess and Issue 3-5 Client Reports Monthly
• Willingness to Learn
• Willingness to Follow Organizational Plan
• Confidence in Product
• Confidence in Yourself
• People Person
• Good Communication Skills
• Desire to Work in a Non-Corporate Atmosphere
• Desire to Get Paid Based Upon Own Production
• Interest in Work Making an Impact