Financial Engineering & Options Trading InternBookmark This
100 S. Wacker Drive
DescriptionWe are a leading high-frequency, multi-strategy equity options trading firm and cutting-edge market data and options scanning software provider. We hold a unique position in the industry with our balanced use of logic, technology and speed across more options classes than our competition.
Our suite of products was developed over time, by successful options traders and market professionals, to help traders quickly identify and act upon shifting market opportunities.
About the position:
Headquartered in the heart of Chicago’s Loop, our firm is looking to provide an internship to a financial engineer with interest in the equity options trading market.
This internship opportunity will expose you to the dynamic worlds of trading and technology. The program is packed with education, responsibility, challenges, problem-solving and fun.
The right person would be provided the opportunity to transition into long-term employment.
ResponsibilitiesThe selected individual will be a part of our strategy development team. Expect to:
• Collaborate with traders to enhance existing trading signals and algorithms.
• Develop, test and implement new quantitative trading strategies and algorithms.
• Help communicate and document strategies provided by traders to the development team.
• Be able to understand trading concepts.
RequirementsAdditional skills & qualifications that we look for:
• Education in a quantitative field
• Practical experience in statistical analysis, optimization and derivatives pricing and hedging
• Independent problem solving and excellent communication skills
• Ability to communicate complex topics to a wide audience with various levels of training and exposure to quantitative subjects