Wealth Management Intern (Summer)Good Wealth Management
Finance InternNetwork Services Company
CSRKaren Edwards Agency Farmers Insurance
Investment Banking AnalystVartheta Advisory Group
Financial research and general assistance to our Trading and Research departmentGrid Market Research Inc
Equity Research Analyst internConfidential
Social Media & Community Management InternFirst Financial Commercial
Post-Graduate Financial RepresentativeNorthwestern Mutual-Park Ave
Financial Representative InternshipBookmark This
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network - The Striano Financial Group
Boca Raton, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Aventura, Vero Beach & Ft. Myers
West Palm Beach, FL
Posted: October 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Interns with the Northwestern Mutual have the same opportunities to build their careers as full-time representatives. Supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities, interns have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients and build their practices. Like Financial Representatives, interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions in order to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success.
Financial Representative Interns with the Network provide expert guidance and innovative solutions to help meet a client's financial goals and objectives at every life stage. Our representatives grow their business by building trusted relationships with their clients supported by expert guidance and comprehensive solutions. The combination of these efforts helps build long-term relationships with clients as they work towards their financial goals and objectives, together. Our representatives have exclusive access to insurance products from Northwestern Mutual, and an array of quality investment choices. Supported by comprehensive training programs and mentoring opportunities, they have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients.
- Top Ten Internship for 18 Straight Years by Vault Guide to Internships, 2014 edition
- Northwestern Mutual was named "The Best Place to Sell for in the Financial Services Industry" by Selling Power Magazine (November 2011)
- Fortune magazine recognized Northwestern Mutual as one of the ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ in its industry. (March 1, 2012 issue)
- Northwestern Mutual is the only company to lead its industry on 'America's Most Admired Companies' survey for 25 years.
- Northwestern Mutual has consistently received the highest possible financial strength ratings awarded to any life insurer by all 4 of the major credit rating agencies:
• A.M. Best Company A++ (highest), 4/2013
• Fitch Ratings AAA (highest), 12/2012;
• Moody's Investors Service Aaa (highest), 12/2012
• Standard & Poor's AA+ (second highest), 6/2012
These ratings reflect the company's financial strength, stability and ability to meet its obligations to more than three million policy owners.
- Northwestern Mutual has been recognized as a "Best Place to Work in 2013" and a recipient of the Employees’ Choice Award by Glassdoor.com, an online career and workplace community. The Milwaukee-based financial security company stands alone as the only company in the insurance industry that ranks in Glassdoor’s Top 50 "Best Places to Work in 2013."
Your local network office provides tools, resources and training to help you discover and build your markets to develop a successful practice as a Financial Representative intern.
•Full time student earning a BA or BS degree from a four-year institution
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident
•Desire financial success
•Have strong interpersonal skills
•You must be self-motivated with a history of personal success.