Finance Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Rock Star Needed For Ongoing And Exciting Work with Top Performing Hedge Fund in Beverly Hills Ca.Prime Opportunities Investment Group, LLC
College Agent Intern ProgramNew York Life Insurance Company
Finance Intern - Credit / Collections Intern Undergrad - Junior or SophomoreJCI
Sales internship/ admin/ phone work (to start January 2015)ABC GLOBAL SYSTEMS
Financial Representative InternshipBookmark This
10 Wright Street
DescriptionFinancial Representative interns with the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network have the same opportunities to build their careers as full-time representatives. Supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities, interns have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients and build their practices.
Like Financial Representatives, interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions in order to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success. They will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for the planning needs of individuals and businesses in the areas of financial protection, capital accumulation, estate preservation and distribution, retirement planning, insurance and investment services, business planning, education funding, and employee benefits. Financial Representative interns are in business for themselves – but they're not alone to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success.
Fortune 500, full service financial firm offers investment products, advisory services and risk management support for client's protection and financial gain.
• “World’s Most Admired” company in its industry for 24 years (Fortune Magazine 2010)
• “Top 10 Internship in America” – Vault 2011 (14 consecutive years)
• “Fifth largest independent broker-dealer” (Financial Planning Magazine, June 2006)
• Be a full-time undergraduate student at a four year institution or graduate student taking at least 9 credits
• Have strong interpersonal skills.
• Be self-motivated and have a history of personal success