Financial Representative Internship - NOW HIRING SUMMER 2014Northwestern Mutual Financial Network - The Striano Financial Group
Energy Technology Venture Capital Research InternNEXT Ventures
Internship at Prestigious International Financial Consulting Company (China Focused)Z-BEN Advisors
Finance InternshipDolce & Gabbana
Marketing InternGelt Financial
Financial Representative InternshipBookmark This
Northwestern Mutual The Boston Group
One Beacon Street 25th Floor
DescriptionJob Description: Ranked amongst the top ten internship programs for 15 consecutive years, interns at Northwestern Mutual receive individual development & invaluable mentorship with experienced Financial Representatives. Our interns have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients and build their own financial services practices. Interns with Northwestern Mutual are in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Accolades, Ratings and Assessments:
• Named one of America's Top Ten Internships for 2012 by Vault Guide to Top Internships for 16 consecutive years (2012 Edition)
• One of the "Best Places to Launch a Career" by BusinessWeek magazine (2010 edition)
• Northwestern Mutual consistently earns best possible financial strength ratings from the four major financial ratings services. (Moody’s Aaa, 2/2011; Standard & Poor’s AAA, 2/2011; Fitch Ratings AAA, 2/2011; and A.M. Best Company A++, 2/2011. All ratings are subject to change.
Opportunity: The Boston Group provides tools, resources and training to help you discover and build your markets to develop a successful practice as a Financial Representative intern. The Northwestern Mutual internship is a valuable opportunity for students to combine classroom learning with a real-life look into what they could truly make of themselves.
• In 2009, 1/5 interns received full time contract after graduation
• 49% of the Managing Partners of NMFN across the country were former interns
• 24% of all management staff nationwide are a product of the internship
Preferred qualifications: Full-time student at a four year institution. You must be self-motivated, ambitious, ethical, and entrepreneurial.
To apply: E-mail your resume to Lauren Smith at email@example.com. For more information, visit our Web site at www.nminternship.com