Finance Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Rock Star Needed For Ongoing And Exciting Work with Top Performing Hedge Fund in Beverly Hills Ca.Prime Opportunities Investment Group, LLC
College Agent Intern ProgramNew York Life Insurance Company
Finance Intern - Credit / Collections Intern Undergrad - Junior or SophomoreJCI
Sales internship/ admin/ phone work (to start January 2015)ABC GLOBAL SYSTEMS
Junior Commodity & Forex BrokerBookmark This
Broker Junction, Series LLC
75 Maiden Lane, Suite 221
New York, NY
DescriptionBroker Junction, Series L.L.C. is a CFTC-registered Futures, Options & Forex Broker located in Manhattan's Financial District. We are also registered as asset managers (Commodity Trading Advisors & Commodity Pool Operators) specialized in trading spot currency contracts and/or commodities (e.g. gold, crude oil, Coffee & Coco, S&P and Dow, grains, metals and more). Candidates need to work 4 hours per day at least and they should be interested in becoming futures, options and/or FX Brokers or Traders but that is not a requirement. A background in finance is advantageous but not a necessity. Multi-lingual skills (especially German) are clearly advantageous but also not a requirement. Knowledge of webpage development, particularly PHP open-source based websites build on MVC framework is advantageous but not a MUST! Willingness to work night shifts is welcome!
- handle daily administrative assignments contact us if you are interested.
- prepare to take Series 3 (Commodity Broker License) and subsequently Series 34 (Foreign Exchange Broker License)
- schedule appointments with clients for senior Brokers
- assist in preparation of power point based educational webinar material covering various technical analysis indicators
- assist in voice-brokered order taking
- get first exposure to trading Commodity Futures contracts
- get first exposure to trading Commodity Options contracts
- get first exposure to trading currencies (spot foreign exchange as well as futures-based foreign exchange contracts)
- post updates on Linkedin and
- update our webpage occasionally (it is is PHP open-source based and build on MVC framework)
We will sponsor your Series 3 and Series 34 exams if you decide to join us long-term. Please feel free to visit our website (broker-junction.com) to get a first impression of what we are offering.