Business Analyst InternNorth HL
Financial Representative InternNorthwestern Mutual
Northwestern Mutual InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Quantitative Finance Internship Opportunity at Growing Fintech Start-UpForwardlane
Funding Team InternLeaseQ, Inc.
Executive AdministratorI.N.F. Solutions LLC
Junior Commodity & Forex BrokerBookmark This
Broker Junction, Series LLC
75 Maiden Lane, Suite 221
New York, NY
Posted: August 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBroker Junction, Series L.L.C. is a CFTC-registered Futures, Options & Forex Broker located in Manhattan's Financial District. We are also registered as asset managers (Commodity Trading Advisors & Commodity Pool Operators) specialized in trading spot currency contracts and/or commodities (e.g. gold, crude oil, Coffee & Coco, S&P and Dow, grains, metals and more). Candidates need to work 4 hours per day at least and they should be interested in becoming futures, options and/or FX Brokers or Traders but that is not a requirement. A background in finance is advantageous but not a necessity. Multi-lingual skills (especially German) are clearly advantageous but also not a requirement. Knowledge of webpage development, particularly PHP open-source based websites build on MVC framework is advantageous but not a MUST! Willingness to work night shifts is welcome!
- handle daily administrative assignments contact us if you are interested.
- prepare to take Series 3 (Commodity Broker License) and subsequently Series 34 (Foreign Exchange Broker License)
- schedule appointments with clients for senior Brokers
- assist in preparation of power point based educational webinar material covering various technical analysis indicators
- assist in voice-brokered order taking
- get first exposure to trading Commodity Futures contracts
- get first exposure to trading Commodity Options contracts
- get first exposure to trading currencies (spot foreign exchange as well as futures-based foreign exchange contracts)
- post updates on Linkedin and
- update our webpage occasionally (it is is PHP open-source based and build on MVC framework)
We will sponsor your Series 3 and Series 34 exams if you decide to join us long-term. Please feel free to visit our website (broker-junction.com) to get a first impression of what we are offering.