Jr. Financial consultantPhantumhive Financial Group Inc.
Cleantech Investment Banking Analyst InternshipRenewable Advisors, LLC
Financial Analyst Internship230 North LLC
Organizing and Electoral Campaigns InternPlanned Parenthood Federation Of America
Financial AdvisorWFG (World Financial Group)
Operations and Finance InternshipBookmark This
Yves Jadot Restaurant Group
401 East 20th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionThe Yves Jadot Restaurant Group owns and operates 10 restaurants and bars in New York City. The group has been operational since 1995, when the first location of Petite Abeille, serving home-style Belgian cuisine opened.
We are currently looking for interns to join our team on or around December 1st 2014, for a minimum of 4 months.
This is an unpaid intership, but the intern will be stipended for food and transportation.
Responsibilities- Daily shadowing of the Director of Operations throughout all the location
- Assist and observe the financial auditing of multiple restaurant locations
- Building reports of the monthly inventory for each location determining liquor cost, food cost and beer cost
- Assist with weekly management of the inventories and transfers of all locations
• STRONG attention to detail
• A willingness to get your hands dirty and a can-do attitude
• Energetic, personable and good-humored
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Advanced computer knowledge (Mac experience preferred), including google docs, photoshop, pages, keynote, and general Internet savvy.
• Ability to work as a team player and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• A self-starter mentality with a solid sense of judgement
Knowledge of MS office applications is a must.
Restaurant Management or Hospitality student is a plus but not required.
This internship can be transferable into college credits.