Financial Analyst Internship230 North LLC
Organizing and Electoral Campaigns InternPlanned Parenthood Federation Of America
Financial AdvisorWFG (World Financial Group)
Zappos Non-Trade Purchasing College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Zappos Financial Planning & Analysis College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Option Trader TraineeBookmark This
TraderField Securities Inc.
70 Broad St.
New York, NY
DescriptionTraderField Securities Inc. – New York, NY
TraderField Securities Inc. is a boutique asset management and proprietary trading company headquartered in New York City financial district. We focus on creating a consistent investment return through a mix of financial instruments on behalf our investor clients.
In this role, you will learn a various of option day-trading strategies, chart patterns, market signals etc., and you will have the opportunity to gain a significant intensive and flexible option trading experience that are not limited to any sector, industry, and size of the investment objects. We will train our selected candidates from the very basic to advanced security analysis skills throughout the program.
Ideal candidates could have the opportunities to fulfill several full-time internship positions depending on your own career goal. Available positions are, day-trader and swing-trader to perform real-time trades in stock market, and also account manager, client manager and office assistant positions to perform daily administrative functions.
- 3 months, un-paid, meal and other compensation;
- Trained by professional trading professors who have more than 10 years related experience;
- FINRA Licenses will be sponsored as needed;
- Full-time job positions are available for excellent interns based on their overall performance during the internship program;
- Equal employment, H-1B sponsor is available for excellent full-time employees;
- School credits are not available.
Please send you resume and cover letter stating your passion and trading experience through the website or via email: traderfield.Siyu@gmail.com , and we will respond to you promptly.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Advanced Degree preferred;
- 1 years trading experience minimum, 3-5 years experience preferred;
- Strong passion in capital market;
- Fast learner and strong communication skills are required;
- Financial engineering background is a plus.