Processor Underwriter for Commercial LoansBookmark This
Rock Castle Funding
DescriptionWe are a full service commercial finance consulting firm. We assist entrepreneurs, businesses, commercial property owners and developers to obtain: SBA Loans, merchant cash advances, commercial real estate financing and mortgages, private equity investments, venture capital, equipment financing, receivables factoring, mobilization funding and much more. We develop a very consultative relationship with each client. Your job is to gather, organize and submit documentation for owners that need investment capital or financing. We then use our relationship with over 4,000 lenders, banks and investors to find the financing that works best for them. You will be compensated with a percentage of the net fees that are earned on the transaction. You will also receive real world experience in the exciting field of business and commercial real estate finance. In processing these files, you will learn how to underwrite and structure business investment and commercial real estate deals. Will be great foundational experience for moving into a career in any aspect of the finance industry.
Responsibilities- Gather, organize and submit documentation for owners that need investment capital or financing.
- Communicate with lenders about their underwriting and documentation requirements.
- Follow up with clients to gather needed documents and data.
Requirements- Have the ability to do accurate data entry
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Must be able to understand finance concepts relating to business and real estate funding
- Must be able to communicate with business owners and entrepreneurs in a friendly, professional manner.