Project ManagementBookmark This
TEXAS RIDING LINE Co
DescriptionTEXAS RIDING LINE Co is engaged in Business Strategy of High end Equipment for EQUINE ATHLETES exclusively developed by MARC CAMPUS DESIGN and particularly of High Tech Horse Trailer-Camper.
In this framework and very specialized field of expertise, we are launching a new project and are offering Internship to Students in the finance & business field. It will be performed through remote supervision home based in order to integrate the Company on location in US for a long tern run with the perspective of strong professional growth, under another agreement type.
Preferred: Knowledge and interest in Business of Design, High added value Equipment as well as Horses, Nature or Outdoor Sport & Activities.
Personal qualities: Ethical & sportsmanship, Very organized, Reactive, Self motivated, Creative and Entrepreneurship mind, astute & resourceful; Hard worker, autonomous as well as team player and respectful;
Duty: You are to carry on and draft thorough analysis, business presentations and other form of relevant documents to support promotional & financing campaigns, thanks to a good conceptualization in space, a consistent understanding and adhesion to the concepts, business plans and company’s philosophy.
Expertise: To be graduated in the BUSINESS field eg: FINANCE / ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Training period: 3 to 6 months, part time & flexible schedule, under remote supervision though internet communication means in order to integrate full time position;
Compensation: This internship is unpaid besides equity and performance based bonuses.
Feel free to forego sending us a resume and simply write a cover letter telling us why we should interview you.
To Apply: Send Resume and Cover Letter by email
Ref: Business Internship
TEXAS RIDING LINE Co is proud Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing programs and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing & promotional campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring program developments
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Master Degree or equivalent education