STAFF USA Finance (Accounts Payable) Internship Program Fall 2014Bookmark This
220 W 19th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionCompany: STAFF USA
Address: 220 W 19th St. New York, NY
Position: Part-Time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Company Description: Only The Brave (OTB) was founded by fashion entrepreneur, Renzo Rosso. OTB is the holding group for iconic brands like Diesel, Maison Martin Margiela, Viktor & Rolf, and Staff International, which manufactures and distributes DSquared2, Just Cavalli, and Marc Jacobs Men. Thanks to its pioneering know-how and exceptional team of experienced individuals, Staff International has distinguished itself within the global market place through consistent and innovative enterprises. The company now designs, produces and distributes some of the world’s most iconic fashion and lifestyle brands aptly coined as, Made in Italy.
Job Description: As an intern you will assist the Finance Department as needed. Below is list of job responsibilities of the Finance Accounts Payable Intern. Additional administrative duties and various special projects may also be assigned.
• Assist with retail bank reconciliations.
• Use SAP accounting software to clear sales, credit cards and cash collections.
• Categorize and label any discrepancies that arise from bank reconciliations.
• Communicate with stores and IT department to solve any discrepancies that arise from bank reconciliations.
• Train on SAP and Retail Pro.
• Assist on monthly closing.
• Work on special projects as assign by the accounting manager.
RequirementsNecessary Skills & Qualifications:
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Lotus Notes experience a plus
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please confirm if you can receive college credit and work at least 16 hours a week.