FinanceGenerac Power Systems
Government Grants/Finance InternThe Cara Program
Spring 2017 Oscar de la Renta Finance InternOscar de la Renta, LLC
Conscious Step Finance/Management InternshipConscious Step
Business Development - Marketing (Intern/Trainee)Diamond Business Loans
Investor Relations Intern (Asset Management Firm)Water Island Capital, LLC
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Looking for an MBA student to help an early-stage startup develop a groundbreaking new platform.SeriesX
Adjunct Faculty /TutorBookmark This
Exam Pass New York
Posted: April 03 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We have a great opportunity for a student looking for experience in financial Industry and education management with a high-growth startup company.
• PhD in Business or Quantitative Analysis areas; graduate student in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business related, Mathematics, Computer Science, and other related areas; or undergraduate from top schools
• English native speaker preferred
• Experiences in Teaching Assistant/ tutoring/ independent instructing
• remotely working position, no need to live in NYC
• Interested in Education Management area, and our smart and dynamic team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Time commitment is 3-4 hours per week during the Semester
This is a paid position with a competitive compensation.
Exam Pass New York (EPNY) is a Mahattan based education management company in financial industry. EPNY provides consulting services to K-12, college students and professionals who require high level education and consultation services.
SkillsRequired - Teaching, Academic Tutoring
Preferred - Finance, Python, Business, Accounting