Financial Services InternBlackboard Inc
Market Research & Analysis InternBurton Hill Capital
Intern-Trax ERP Content AssociateMetra
$18-$27 Per Hour Accounting Remote ClerkALEMBIC PHARMA.
Accounting InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Finance InternshipLanchid LLC
Loan Processor Assistant / Mortgage Loan OriginatorFinancial Triangle
Accounting / FIinance InternBookmark This
House of Berlin LLC & Glo Creative LLC
Posted: July 29 2016
Company Location: Miami Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHOUSE OF BERLIN provides brands a strategic advantage in their field, garnering maximum brand exposure with consumers and top media while creating and managing beneficial brand partnerships. It takes just one great idea, with flawless execution, to start a chain reaction. We are a creative communications firm committed to generating innovative PR, Marketing and Event campaigns. The energetic team behind HOUSE OF BERLIN has a DECADE of experience providing unparalleled services to a variety of clients in the entertainment, film, fashion, corporate, hospitality, real estate, hotels, music, automotive, yachting and tech industries. We currently have clients in the health, medical, beauty, sports, travel, real estate, and expert industries. Seeking driven individuals anxious to gain more experience in any of the above services we provide. This is an unpaid position for 90-days with a paid opportunity after evaluation.
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking
- An active interest in understanding people, work and organizations, with evidence of subjects/issues that have particularly interested you through work, projects or other experience
- An interest and/or aptitude for quantitative analysis of business issues.
SkillsRequired - English, Accounting Applications, Mathematical Analysis
Preferred - Bilingual, Flexible Schedule