FinanceArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
FINANCIAL SPECIALISTFinancial Industry A ssociation
Finance InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing and Operations Analyst for SPRING 2017Forex Trading Academy, LLC
Business Internship with a double focus on HR and Sales ProcessesThe Deley Group
Portfolio Management - Systematic/Quant Strategy Development - Summer Internship or Year-RoundCalifornia-based Investment Management Firm
FinanceArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Financial Representative InternshipNorthwestern Mutual Financial Network - The Striano Financial Group
Accounting InternBookmark This
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
733 Third Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: February 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Us: The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA), is a private, non-profit national organization dedicated to finding the cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. CCFA sponsors basic and clinical research of the highest quality, offers a wide range of educational programs for patients and health care professionals, and provides supportive services to patients and family members.
Position Summary: CCFA has an exciting learning opportunity available as an Accounting Intern. This is a chance to work within a non-profit organization to gain firsthand knowledge on finance operations that help an organization accomplish its mission. We are seeking someone for this internship who is high-energy, detailed oriented and a self starter with strong inter-personal and communication skills. The main responsibility is to support the Finance team in their day to day functions. The intern will be paid $10/hour. This position will report directly to the Senior Accountant.
• Assist in the reconciliation of monthly bank accounts to the general ledger
• Analyze expenses in conjunction with the month-end close.
• Assist with state solicitation filings
• Provide administrative support such as scanning and filing documents.
• Other special projects as needed
To Apply: Interested applicants should submit a relevant cover letter and resume. Click on the link below to apply directly on our site. CFA is an EOE.
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be pro-active, self-directed, detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of Excel
• Candidate must be seeking to earn a degree in Accounting or Finance