Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Age Brilliantly Finance Writing InternshipJerry Cahn
Market Research InternFXcompared
Financial Analyst InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Administrative Finance InternRelief International
Business Intelligence Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Accounting InternBookmark This
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
733 Third Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: February 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Us: The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA), is a private, non-profit national organization dedicated to finding the cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. CCFA sponsors basic and clinical research of the highest quality, offers a wide range of educational programs for patients and health care professionals, and provides supportive services to patients and family members.
Position Summary: CCFA has an exciting learning opportunity available as an Accounting Intern. This is a chance to work within a non-profit organization to gain firsthand knowledge on finance operations that help an organization accomplish its mission. We are seeking someone for this internship who is high-energy, detailed oriented and a self starter with strong inter-personal and communication skills. The main responsibility is to support the Finance team in their day to day functions. The intern will be paid $10/hour. This position will report directly to the Senior Accountant.
• Assist in the reconciliation of monthly bank accounts to the general ledger
• Analyze expenses in conjunction with the month-end close.
• Assist with state solicitation filings
• Provide administrative support such as scanning and filing documents.
• Other special projects as needed
To Apply: Interested applicants should submit a relevant cover letter and resume. Click on the link below to apply directly on our site. CFA is an EOE.
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be pro-active, self-directed, detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of Excel
• Candidate must be seeking to earn a degree in Accounting or Finance