Stock Broker InternForte Capital Group
Financial Representative InternLegacy Financial Group LTD
Part Time Intern - Portfolio AnalyticsHarbourVest Partners
Financial Consulting InternshipHaiwei Career
Accounting Intern, Property Management, SalesAirPhilly
Quantitative Research AnalystOquant
College Financial RepresentativeNorthwestern Mutual-Greater Peoria
Loan Originatorelite staffing group, LLC
ACP Investment Group - Private Equity Analyst InternshipBookmark This
ACP Investment Group
800 Westchester Avenue
Rye Brook, NY
Posted: August 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Established in 2000, ACP Investment Group sponsors private equity and hedge funds that specialize in secondary market liquidity. Each of ACP’s 3 most recent sponsored funds ranked as First Decile among funds worldwide with comparable strategies and vintage years, based on investment multiples.
If you’re an outstanding college student, here’s a great way to add valuable industry experience to your academic knowledge. Join ACP Investment Group as a private equity analyst and you’ll gain insight into the private equity market.
ResponsibilitiesWorking alongside experienced colleagues, you’ll have exposure to the private equity industry. Besides analyzing data, you’ll have the chance to offer insights across performance, strategy, control issues and operating models.
Requirements• A well-rounded academic background is essential with a preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Demonstrable leadership, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Basic understanding of financial statements, accounting procedures, internal and external reporting, and financial modeling.
• Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
• Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the US
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access
Preferred - Bloomberg Terminal, Microsoft CRM