Assistant Fundraiser - Safety-from-Violence TeamStrider
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Finance or Accounting InternCoromandel
Portfolio Manager's AssistantGC Group Capital, LLC
Quantitative Research AnalystCompany Name Confidential
Finance / Accounting InternshipOcatasi
Administrative Research AssistantBookmark This
CMR & Associates, Inc.
275 Greenwich Avenue
Posted: November 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMid- Town Greenwich, CT - 2-days per-week www.cmr-associates.com
Administrative Assistant to founder and CEO of a boutique international consulting firm. Specialties in corporate Retirement Plans, Group Benefit and Property/Casualty programs. Opportunity to work with a proprietary database of 10,000 brokers, specialists and providers representing over 120 countries. Inventors of a proprietary database (The CMR Database) so far has saved clients over $120m.
1. Create and modify client documents and proposals using Microsoft Office, Excel Reports, Gantt Charts, Pipelines, Company Reports, PowerPoint Presentations, etc.
2. Assist in updating the database research and data entry.
2. Maintain hard copy files and electronic filing system.
3. General clerical duties including but not limited to: filing, copying, faxing, mailing, office supplies, etc.
4. Basic bookkeeping a plus.
5. Work with founder and CEO.
1. Website management (editing, updates, anti-virus, etc.). Assist with SEO projects.
2. Research and update our existing proprietary database and provide data entry (from industry publications, company websites, libraries, etc.) of 10,000 brokers, advisors and industry specialists in 120 countries.
3. Maintain office supply inventory and various ad hoc projects.
1. Troubleshoot minor office technical issues (printers, Canon photo machine, computers).
2. Backing up of files (every 3 months).
3. Pick up mail - open and organize for bill payment and filing.
• Experience with administrative/office management required.
• Ability to type at least 65-wpm.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Good organizational skills (electronic and manual).
• Detail Oriented and ability to Multi-task.
• Experience working with databases a plus.
• Bookkeeping Skills a plus (QuickBooks).
• Minimum of Associates Degree - Bachelor's degree a plus (current undergraduate or recent graduates welcome).