FinanceGenerac Power Systems
Government Grants/Finance InternThe Cara Program
Spring 2017 Oscar de la Renta Finance InternOscar de la Renta, LLC
Conscious Step Finance/Management InternshipConscious Step
Business Development - Marketing (Intern/Trainee)Diamond Business Loans
Investor Relations Intern (Asset Management Firm)Water Island Capital, LLC
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Looking for an MBA student to help an early-stage startup develop a groundbreaking new platform.SeriesX
Administrative, Research - AssistantBookmark This
19 West 44th Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionScope of Position
• Provides support for Enclave Capital personnel.
• Answers incoming calls and takes messages/transfers to the designated parties in a pleasant and professional manner.
• Greets visitors and clients.
• Attend meetings to record minutes.
• Conduct research and compile data.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including faxes and email.
• Renders clerical assistance in the form of copying, typing, etc.
• Prepares material/packages for mailing or overnight delivery.
• Keeps track of supply inventory and places orders.
• Maintains office equipment such as fax machine and copier.
• Creates personnel files.
• Maintains resume and emergency contact database.
• Perform non-routine tasks as necessary for the office.
• Coordinates meetings, calls and travel arrangements for the company.
RequirementsEducation and Experience Requirements
• Required to be an effective communicator both written and oral.
• Experienced in answering telephones in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of various types of office equipment.
• Previous office experience.
• Basic computer skills required.