Financial InternMaple Vue Staffing
Algorithmic Trading using MATLAB, R, Python 2.7.8Fair Value Partners Inc
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Financial Representative Internship with Northwestern MutualNorthwestern Mutual
Analyst Internship at Venture Capital FirmSGVC
Private Wealth Management InternAXA Advisors
Stock Broker Trainee/Regsitered Representative PositionForte Capital Group
Analyst InternBookmark This
Kiski Alpha Partners
888 7th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: August 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKiski Alpha Partners is a boutique financial services firm that provides strategic risk and portfolio advisory services to endowments, corporations, hedge funds, fund of funds, and large institutional asset managers. Our firm consists of senior professionals with extensive experience in portfolio management and trading from top Wall Street Investment Banks and Hedge Funds.
As a young growing company, our interns will initially support the Partners and Directors of the firm. Strong emphasis is placed on mentorship and skills training. We are looking for and willing to invest time in training a bright, detail-oriented, self-starter with a positive attitude toward learning unfamiliar concepts and skills.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be working directly with one of the firm's Partners on a technology and data development project. The intern will be reviewing a variety of historical investment documents and will gain extensive experience with financial markets and various technologies used in the field.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have no more than three years of work experience.
• A positive attitude, willingness to learn, strong interpersonal skills, emotional maturity and an ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Strong leadership and project management skills; a team player that can get things done and follow-up appropriately with little management oversight of tasks
• A demonstrated record of intellectual achievement from a top tier University with SAT scores greater than 2040 or ACT score of 32.
• Comfort with math and strong English grammar skills. Liberal Arts majors are encouraged to apply.
• Prior experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, and any programming language is a plus.
• Demonstrated creativity and problem solving acumen.