Financial InternMaple Vue Staffing
Algorithmic Trading using MATLAB, R, Python 2.7.8Fair Value Partners Inc
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Financial Representative Internship with Northwestern MutualNorthwestern Mutual
Analyst Internship at Venture Capital FirmSGVC
Private Wealth Management InternAXA Advisors
Stock Broker Trainee/Regsitered Representative PositionForte Capital Group
Billing Assistant (Part-Time)Bookmark This
Deseret Digital Media
Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City, UT
Posted: September 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDeseret Digital Media (DDM) is the online division of Deseret Media Companies that manages the digital assets of KSL.com, DeseretNews.com, OK.com, Utah.com and others. The sites collectively reach over 18M unique users and generate over 375M page views with 800M ad impressions each month. The organization has a unique mission- "To be trusted voices of light and knowledge reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide."
The Billing Assistant will work part-time, Monday-Friday from 12 noon to 5pm, supporting DDM Account Executives with all aspects of billing for digital advertising campaigns, including- credit card billing, credit applications, necessary paperwork, etc. Be available throughout the work shift via phone and answer the phone in a timely manner. Handle transferred calls from Account Executives to engage with new and current customers. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all sales billing transactions. Provide clients the best possible service, projecting a professional, business-like, and friendly demeanor. Billing Assistant may be assigned any duties within the Inside Sales group as needed. This position will require a high quality level of interaction and coordination with multiple sellers, supervisors, managers, etc. in addition to all clients. This individual should be comfortable with working in fast-paced environment.
• Under limited supervision, assist clients and coordinate with sales team on all aspects of payments and billing
• Handle incoming calls from clients and transferred calls from sales team
• Handle all confidential information appropriately
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Be willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments
• Be a self-starter, capable of performing under pressure to meet company deadlines as the services performed affect the ability of others to do their work
• Consistently work hours required
• Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients
• Work effectively in a team environment
• Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
• Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
• Competitive wages ($12/hr)
• Paid holidays
• Free soda!
• Dynamic work environment
• Excellent opportunities for advancement
• Part-time shift
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please apply at deseretdigitalmedia.applicantpro.com
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
• Must be able to commit to part-time schedule M-F 12-5pm
• Post high school education in basic accounting, business, sales, related field, or equivalent.
• Minimum of one year of experience with billing and payments
• Minimum of two years of experience within a sales or customer service office (preferably in the broadcasting industry) or equivalent
• Demonstrate excellent telephone skills and a working knowledge of business sales procedures in the following:
Excellent organizational skills with a proven record of the ability to attend to details and accomplish tasks in an efficient and effective manner
Typing 50 wpm accurately, performing some secretarial functions as needed, spelling, punctuation skills, keeping files current and accurate
Ability to use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and various Internet skills, as needed