Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Private Equity Intern Analyst - SummerSearch Fund Accelerator
Private Equity Intern Analyst - SpringSearch Fund Accelerator
Finance (Budget Analyst) InternRelief International
Equity Research Analyst InternCL King & Associates
Equity Research AnalystJGR Capital Partners
Intern - Financial Planning & AnalysisMolina Healthcare Inc.
Business Development / Financial EduactionBookmark This
13474 Atlantic Blvd
Posted: January 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat we do is teach people how to make and save money for retirement, while teaching the basic principles on how money works. So that way they can make better and educated decisions with there money.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education