Investor Liaison InternHybrid Financial Solutions
Marketing InternAXA Advisors
Finance / Marketing Intern24 capital
Financial AnalystSycamore Ridge Capital Partners
College Financial Representative - Sales InternNorthwestern Mutual
Financial Representative InternNorthwestern Mutual
Financial RepresentativeNorthwestern Mutual - The Carlsbad Group
Leasing & Acquisitions InternThe JCR Companies
Business Development / Financial EduactionBookmark This
13474 Atlantic Blvd
Posted: January 25 2016
Application Deadline: Closed
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
This position is closed
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Internships.com.Report potential scams Go to Trust and Safety Center
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Internships.com platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
DescriptionWhat we do is teach people how to make and save money for retirement, while teaching the basic principles on how money works. So that way they can make better and educated decisions with there money.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education