FinanceReliance Capital Limited
Financial / Research Analyst Intern, Mutual Funds & ETFs, Chinese RequiredBUJU LLC
FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Finance Intern, Technical Analysis Illustrator, Chinese RequiredBUJU LLC
Mortgage and Real Estate Firm Looking for Full-Time/Part-Time InternR8find.com Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Brian Catale & Assoc.
910 Sheraton Dr suite 240
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout: We are looking to bring in 6 Intern’s part time/full time for up to 10 months Internship program. We will work with your school Schedule. We are looking for full time Finance Case Manager Position’s After graduation. Serious Candidates email or fax resume to Kimberly information below.
Are you ready for real world experience? We offer one on one time & coaching with Top Ranking Best in the business Finance Professionals gain the knowledge and know-how of what happens in the field and behind the desk. Learn about the marketing behind the business. Learn the different between test world and real world. Work in conjunction with Attorney’s & C.P.A’s In planning clients retirement & maximizing their wealth.
Requirements: We looking for Go Getters, Hard Working, Driven individuals. Someone with a Can Do Attitude. Someone that holds them self to the Highest Level Of Integrity.
Field Phone: 724-900-1119
Address: Brain Catale & Associates
910 Sheraton Dr, Suite 240 Mars PA 16046
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to learn and use CRM and shared office
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing education