Financial Representative InternshipNorthwestern Mutual Financial Network - The Striano Financial Group
FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Financial AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
CHICAGO RESIDENTS ONLY - FinTech - Exhibition InternWahed Invest LLC.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Lovely Enterprises, LLC
3300 Highlands Pkwy Suite 110
Posted: October 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNurepublic is a complete company that provide all aspects of financial services for our client including. Tax Prep. Health and Life insurance, Credit Repair, and Lending Services. We have our 200 companies that partner with us to maximize our service to our clients. We are looking for motivate individuals that want an opportunity to learn about all aspects of the financial services industry and possibly become an agent with us. This is a year around position that allows for experience in the field of study in financial services.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education