Finance / Accounting InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Financial AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Quantitative AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Business InternshipKaren Maloney-Hagel, CRPC®, CLTC, CDFA™ - Ameriprise Financial
Internship Opportunity for Fall - Finance/Sales & Marketing MajorsRedLeif Investments
Finance RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Finance / Accounting InternANGLO PACIFIC
Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
110 Wall Street
New York, NY
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccern is a fintech startup that uses AI technology to find important stock-related stories curated from 20 million news, blogs, and social media websites including Twitter for investors.
We are currently looking for 2-3 interns to help in sales, marketing, and data entry tasks.
Our office is at 110 Wall Street with many amenities available to you. $250 in monthly stipend will be given for the internship. We are looking for someone to come in 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education