Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Age Brilliantly Finance Writing InternshipJerry Cahn
Market Research InternFXcompared
Financial Analyst InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Administrative Finance InternRelief International
Business Intelligence Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
110 Wall Street
New York, NY
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccern is a fintech startup that uses AI technology to find important stock-related stories curated from 20 million news, blogs, and social media websites including Twitter for investors.
We are currently looking for 2-3 interns to help in sales, marketing, and data entry tasks.
Our office is at 110 Wall Street with many amenities available to you. $250 in monthly stipend will be given for the internship. We are looking for someone to come in 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education