ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Internship - Policy/Investment AnalysisCapstone
Financial AnalystCSX Corporation
Investment Analyst InternWall Street Capital Management LLC
Business Analyst InternshipElegran
Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Business Development - Sales / Marketing (Intern/Trainee)Bookmark This
Diamond Business Loans
292 S. La Cienega Blvd. STE 323
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: October 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are located in Beverly Hills. We are looking for 1-2 individuals who want to learn about the world of business finance, sales, support, underwriting, and customer service. Our office is 9AM-5PM M-TH, Fridays we close early. We are flexible with part-time or full-time intern. Intern would be working with the Pres. and VP along with other staff members- learning the ins and outs of the business.
Please visit www.DiamondBL.com and look and read about the company and team. Jonathan Kohanoff the CEO has a great depth of knowledge and leadership skills. Please be prepared to talk specifics about yourself and the website! Mr. Kohanoff is VERY HANDS ON with his staff and interns, in regards with training, product knowledge and customer experience and service.
Diamond Business Loans is a nationally recognized financial company serving our clients' financing needs. We are a direct lender and broker.
**** WHEN APPLYING PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING****
- Desired length of internship and desired schedule?
- Why Diamond Business Loans?
- Will commuting to Beverly Hills actually work?
ResponsibilitiesGreat work ethic and persona is more important than the actual ability to do all these tasks. An open mind and a willingness to learn can replace the actual know how of these responsibilities.
- Taking calls with team members and taking notes on conversations
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Calling existing clients for customer experience
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Ability to use the phone to make and take calls
- Have Good Energy, Be Fun and Have an Open Mind
SkillsRequired - English, Internet, Writing, Note Taking
Preferred - Adobe, Phone Etiquette, Sales, Marketing, Social Marketing, Social Media, Business Networking, Multilingual, Mathematics