FinanceReliance Capital Limited
Accounting Intern, Property Management, SalesAirPhilly
Quantitative Research AnalystOquant
FinanceRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
College Financial RepresentativeNorthwestern Mutual-Greater Peoria
Loan Originatorelite staffing group, LLC
Marketing and Business Blogger Internship | Fall 2017Buzzwork
Alstom Internship/Co-Op 2017Alstom
Business Fundraising InternBookmark This
Chicago Inventors Organization
1647 S. Blue Island S. Blue Island
Posted: December 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionhttp://chicago-inventors.org is a non profit organization offering services and resources to inventors. We have a yearly inventors conference and monthly members meeting. We brings in industry professionals from all categories of the invention and innovation process. We are currently expanding our programs. We are looking for social media experience campaign assistance, event planning assistance, and administrative work. You can work at our office and remotely. We are looking to add an intern to 4 teams we have set up within the organization. This internship is an exciting opportunity to meet new inventors, technology experts, legal teams, politicians, partnering with the city and outlets for you personal growth. Stipend paid.
Responsibilities- Assist with planning and implementation of capital campaigns.
- Provide research on fundraiser / crowdfunding campaigns.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities to diversify revenue.
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
Requirements- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking
- Experience or knowledge with fundraisers and crowdfunding.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Event planning experience
SkillsRequired - Fundraisers
Preferred - Fundraising, Market Planning, Crowdfunding, Finacial Management, Crowdsourcing