Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Private Equity Intern Analyst - SummerSearch Fund Accelerator
Private Equity Intern Analyst - SpringSearch Fund Accelerator
Finance (Budget Analyst) InternRelief International
Equity Research Analyst InternCL King & Associates
Equity Research AnalystJGR Capital Partners
Intern - Financial Planning & AnalysisMolina Healthcare Inc.
Chinese speaking sales specialistBookmark This
Integrated Solutions Inc
Posted: March 10 2015
Company Location: Manhattan, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThink of us as a matching service for a business's financing needs. For every "match" made, we collect a success fee! Sales commissions are a large percentage of the success fee we collect (collected after funding distribution). We offer all sorts of lending packages from $5K to $2M.
Prove yourself a little and we can supply you with warm leads (bank referrals and internal marketing campaigns) to businesses who are interested in what we offer!
Right now we are looking for an Mandarin speaking intern (remote possible) to connect with our relevant clients, and work with the team to develop the market approach.
Responsibilities• Sell Services through effective phone calls, networking, referrals, and in-person visits
• Create and maintain strong relationships with clients, networking with existing customers to provide a consultative solutions
• Develop new business by creating new leads and working leads from our current database
• Create proposals and contracts that close business
• Develop expertise and understanding of company solutions and market competitors
• Stay current on industry trends and new or innovative approaches and incorporate into consultative solutions
• Attend networking event and participate in community and industry organizations
• Comfortable in all types of selling -- networking, social media, cold calls, emails, face to face and door to door
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong phone skills and effective email communication
• Microsoft Office (or alternative) tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to clearly understand customer needs
• Self-directed and organized to work independently with limited supervision
• Friendly, outgoing and positive personality able to achieve high success in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Bilingual in Chinese and English- ability to conduct professional business
SkillsRequired - Mandarin Chinese
Preferred - B2B Sales