Customer Account Representative/ CollectionsBookmark This
1235 Old Alpharetta Rd,
Posted: September 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmerican Honda Financial
· Auto-Dialer Collections – make outbound/receive inbound calls on accounts that are 5-29 days past due and assist customers with bringing their accounts current (approximately 200+ phone calls daily). Spanish Speaking line only.
· Identify root cause of customer delinquency and generate effective solutions for AHFC and customer
· Conduct minimal skip tracing necessary to prepare account for next level of collections
· Effectively contribute to increasing Customer Satisfaction scores (meet qualitative objectives)
· Become a productive member of the department (meet quantitative objectives)
· Maintain enthusiastic and positive attitude
· Long-term temporary assignment with no set time or guarantee of a full-time position
· Ideal for those looking for an entry-level position in the general field of Customer Service, Customer Accounts, and/or Automotive Finance
· Excellent verbal communication skills (easy to understand)
· Able to multi-task (ability to talk and type simultaneously is a must)
· Customer service oriented
· Eager to learn
· Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
· College Degree (4 Year) is required
· Monday through Thursday: two shifts, 8 AM – 5 PM or 11 AM – 8 PM
· Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM
· Two Saturdays per month: 8 AM – 12 PM
· Must be flexible, schedule may change with business needs
$15 P/h if have completed a Bach degree.
If you are interested, please reply back so that I can give you a call!