ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Internship - Policy/Investment AnalysisCapstone
Financial AnalystCSX Corporation
Investment Analyst InternWall Street Capital Management LLC
Business Analyst InternshipElegran
Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: March 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWall Street to Main Street. New website brings a retired Hedge Fund manager to the masses. Its our goal to help investors manage there money with confidence.
We provide investors access to high quality research, fresh idea's and mrkt perspective. At Mrkt.news we are looking for 2 interns to work virtually to assist us in researching, editing and publishing new ideas. We are looking for energetic individuals interested in being apart of a startup while learning how to research/invest in the markets.
Any finance/investing experience is a plus.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - WordPress, Google Adwords, SEO, Social Marketing
Preferred - Copy Editing, Ebooks