Private Equity Intern Analyst - SummerSearch Fund Accelerator
Private Equity Intern Analyst - SpringSearch Fund Accelerator
Finance (Budget Analyst) InternRelief International
Equity Research Analyst InternCL King & Associates
Equity Research AnalystJGR Capital Partners
Intern - Financial Planning & AnalysisMolina Healthcare Inc.
Conscious Step Finance/Management InternshipConscious Step
-2016 Intern ResearcherBookmark This
Rockwood Search Associates
1001 Sixth Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: July 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionINTERN – Researcher / Recruiter
Rockwood Search Associates is looking for an intern to join our Midtown Manhattan office. This is the perfect way for college students to see how companies go about hiring, what they are looking for in qualified candidates, and what makes for a successful interview.
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put your Name and “Intern-Researcher” in the subject line and attach your resume in word document form as well as your LinkedIn profile in the body of your email.
ResponsibilitiesResearchers will be expected to:
- Use tools such as LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, etc. to source qualified candidates for our Financial Services Division.
- Develop and implement methods to better source the most qualified candidates.
- Speak with candidates and determine their eligibility for specific roles before sending them to clients.
- Shadow experienced recruiters in order to learn the full life cycle recruiting process.
- Review resumes and assist candidates with editing and revising the format and content.
RequirementsCandidates with the following will be considered:
- Must be a full time or part time student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university at the sophomore, junior, or senior level.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship.
- Able to commit to 15-25 hours per week.
- Professional demeanor, good sense of organization, self-motivator. Ability to handle confidential information in a tasteful manner.
- Ambitious attitude with a strong desire to succeed.
- Creativity and the ability to think quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with LinkedIn and/or other recruiting tools.