ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Internship - Policy/Investment AnalysisCapstone
Financial AnalystCSX Corporation
Investment Analyst InternWall Street Capital Management LLC
Business Analyst InternshipElegran
Entry Level Executive Headhunter for Financial MarketsWatson Ford Executive Search
Finance InternBookmark This
East Coast Kids
Posted: March 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe goal of an internship in Finance with East Coast Kids Inc. is to apply knowledge acquired in the classroom to real world situations, as well as gain the skills and experience that is necessary to prepare the student for a successful career. Our virtual internships allow you to work and become a part of our team with any busy schedule. We want you to succeed with your academics and gain the experience you need in your field. Our internship programs are a fit for just anyone. All our interns will have equal opportunity to professional development, flexible scheduling, resume building, and potential for full-time work following the internship.This is a virtual online virtual internship.
We are currently hiring and are looking to fill these positions quickly as possible and looking for candidates that can start within a week. If interested, please apply and we will be in touch with you very soon.
Responsibilities- Create and manage business plans
- Recruit potential sponsors.
- Develop multi-level sponsorship packages.
- Tailor sponsorship plans to meet different needs.
- Maintain relations with current sponsors, partners and investors.
- Paid Internship (interns earn 10% of each transaction they coordinate).
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Must have experience handling money and confidence in speaking.