Financial InternMaple Vue Staffing
Digital Editorial InternThe Wealth Insider
Algorithmic Trading using MATLAB, R, Python 2.7.8Fair Value Partners Inc
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate company seeking college interns -College students onlyReal Estate
Financial Representative Internship with Northwestern MutualNorthwestern Mutual
Analyst Internship at Venture Capital FirmSGVC
Private Wealth Management InternAXA Advisors
Finance InternBookmark This
1101 14th St NW Suite 1100
Posted: November 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPosition: Finance Intern
Location: Washington, DC
About RI: Established in 1990, Relief International (RI) is a leading global humanitarian organization that transforms adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. Innovatively, RI bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
Position Summary: The Finance Intern increases Relief International’s accounting efficiency by assisting with bills and donations. In addition, the intern will assist with day to day tasks ensuring that schedules and deadlines are met.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
• Increase RI’s accounting efficiency.
• Assist with preparation of financial reports
• Process bills and donations
• Maintain records of financial transactions
• Provide office support for Finance department as needed
Qualifications & requirements:
• Professional demeanor
• Knowledge of Excel and basic accounting skills
• General knowledge of world affairs and international/intergovernmental institutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Ability to learn and adapt to a fast pace environment
• Willingness to work minimum of 15 hours; M-F flexible schedule
• Current enrollment in an undergraduate program related to Finance or Accounting preferred but not required; All majors and grades are encouraged to apply.
• Graduate students and volunteers are welcome.
Salary: Unpaid internship; monthly transportation stipend and academic credit available.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RI&cws=5&rid=377