FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Finance Intern, Technical Analysis Illustrator, Chinese RequiredBUJU LLC
Mortgage and Real Estate Firm Looking for Full-Time/Part-Time InternR8find.com Inc
Financial AnalystLife for Love LLC
Finance InternBookmark This
Multi Packaging Solutions
5800 West Grand River Ave
Posted: February 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performs various administrative functions and assists senior accountants.
• Performs documentation of current processes using flowcharts and other tools.
• Assists in the process of analyzing ways of improving communication and use of technology to achieve higher levels of profitability and services.
• Creates and maintains confidential files.
• Enters general journal entries.
• Performs account reconciliations including inter-company accounts.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
ResponsibilitiesThis is a year-round internship, with students staying with the company until they graduate.
• Must be a sophomore or junior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited four-year college or university.
• Must have demonstrated computer skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word applications and aptitude to effectively learn company specific accounting and operations systems.
• Must have basic understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
• Must demonstrate initiative and ability to prioritize workload.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.