Financial AnalystDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Summer Private Equity Internship for NYC Area Undergraduate StudentsNorth Brookside Capital
Financial AnalystReliance Capital Limited
FinanceReliance capital Limited
Financial Representative InternLegacy Financial Group LTD
Investment AnalystUnited Health Group
Financial AssistantUnited Health Group
Financial Advisor - Paid InternshipCoordinated Financial Group
Finance InternBookmark This
Multi Packaging Solutions
5800 West Grand River Ave
Posted: February 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performs various administrative functions and assists senior accountants.
• Performs documentation of current processes using flowcharts and other tools.
• Assists in the process of analyzing ways of improving communication and use of technology to achieve higher levels of profitability and services.
• Creates and maintains confidential files.
• Enters general journal entries.
• Performs account reconciliations including inter-company accounts.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
ResponsibilitiesThis is a year-round internship, with students staying with the company until they graduate.
• Must be a sophomore or junior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited four-year college or university.
• Must have demonstrated computer skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word applications and aptitude to effectively learn company specific accounting and operations systems.
• Must have basic understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
• Must demonstrate initiative and ability to prioritize workload.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.