FinanceGenerac Power Systems
Government Grants/Finance InternThe Cara Program
Spring 2017 Oscar de la Renta Finance InternOscar de la Renta, LLC
Conscious Step Finance/Management InternshipConscious Step
Business Development - Marketing (Intern/Trainee)Diamond Business Loans
Investor Relations Intern (Asset Management Firm)Water Island Capital, LLC
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Looking for an MBA student to help an early-stage startup develop a groundbreaking new platform.SeriesX
Finance InternBookmark This
19 west 21st street
New York, NY
Posted: July 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFearless Media is a New York-based full service integrated media agency specializing in marketing to millennials. The Fearless team creates one-of-a-kind campaigns that make products come alive, engage consumers through an experience and position brands as leaders in marketing. Connecting creativity with ROI is our passion.
If you love entertainment, technology, video games and media, you will enjoy growing with us.
Interns are treated as team members- You will be working on projects your first day here at Fearless.
We are looking for interns starting immediately. for 2-3 full days per week
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Loves video games, entertainment and technology
- Must be excellent at Microsoft Excel
Required - Finance and bookkeeping courses
Please provide your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rectifying biulling issues with the Finance manager
- Provide support for integrated media team
- Back and forth with vendors