Finance / Accounting InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Financial AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Quantitative AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Business InternshipKaren Maloney-Hagel, CRPC®, CLTC, CDFA™ - Ameriprise Financial
Internship Opportunity for Fall - Finance/Sales & Marketing MajorsRedLeif Investments
Finance RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Finance / Accounting InternANGLO PACIFIC
Finance InternBookmark This
19 west 21st street
New York, NY
Posted: July 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFearless Media is a New York-based full service integrated media agency specializing in marketing to millennials. The Fearless team creates one-of-a-kind campaigns that make products come alive, engage consumers through an experience and position brands as leaders in marketing. Connecting creativity with ROI is our passion.
If you love entertainment, technology, video games and media, you will enjoy growing with us.
Interns are treated as team members- You will be working on projects your first day here at Fearless.
We are looking for interns starting immediately. for 2-3 full days per week
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Loves video games, entertainment and technology
- Must be excellent at Microsoft Excel
Required - Finance and bookkeeping courses
Please provide your resume to email@example.com
- Rectifying biulling issues with the Finance manager
- Provide support for integrated media team
- Back and forth with vendors